Jogging and tons of Cardio are Great for Weight Loss, so are Cancer and Aids
Cardio Aerobics is Counter Productive to your Health
Most people think that running on treadmill or doing "Cardio" aerobics is good for losing weight and for improving health. This may be true to a degree, but new scientific evidence suggests that this approach is becoming outdated and that "Cardio" exercise could actually be detrimental to your metabolism and that there are better ways to lose weight and improve your health.
Six Reasons Why Aerobic Work is Counterproductive by Keith Alpert, Strength Coach from Boston
- Continuous aerobic work plateaus after 8 weeks of training so anything more is counterproductive.
- Aerobic training worsens power locally and systemically Ã¢â‚¬â€œ in other words, it can make you slower.
- Aerobic training increases oxidative stress which can accelerate aging.
- Aerobic training increases adrenal stress which can make you fatter and produce other undesirable health consequences
- Aerobic training increases body fat in stressed individuals by contributing additional stress.
- Aerobic training worsens testosterone/cortisol ratio which impedes your ability to add fat burning lean muscle.
High Intensity Interval TrainingHigh Intensity Interval Training (HITT) is exercise close to or at one's maximum ability for short durations of time (e.g. 10-30 seconds). HITT workout sessions typically last from 5-30 minutes. Ã‚Â High Intensity Interval Training is scientifically proven to help people lose weight, tone muscle and improve their health. Our Fast Burn 30 group Kettlebell Classes at Baltimore martial Arts are 30 minute classes of high intensity interval exercises that are specifically designed to engage your bodies energy systems which will help you maximize fat loss, increase muscle tone and get in the best shape of your life.
- Do you have a limited amount of time to invest in exercise?
- Is your time valuable?
- Do you want to make the most of your time?
- Do you eat enough and get enough sleep?
- Are you stressed?
- Are you bored of your regular workout routine?
- Would you like to lose some extra weight and get toned muscles?