Take class and we will take the kids!
The Baltimore Martial Arts Academy is offering FREE Children Supervision services for our members’ children. We have a CLEAN state of the art facility with toys, games, video games, movies, and more.
Children can see their parents through our large second-story window — and vice versa. We will soon be adding a Web cam with a live feed to our office and lobby for extra security and parental assurance. There are some restrictions, so please call us for details.
Child Supervision Hours
Attention: We are looking for babysitters to help us fill our schedule. If you are interested please call 410-465-7799.
Rules & Policies
- The childcare area is designated for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Please sign your child into the room using the posted sign-in sheet. Your child must remain in the room until you sign him/her out. The same person who signed the child in must sign him/her out. Children cannot come and go from the room on their own under any circumstances.
- Please understand that we may need to pull you from class briefly if your child needs to use the bathroom and/or needs a diaper change.
- No food or drink is allowed in the child-care room
- No rough play will be tolerated. If a child becomes disruptive, violent, or inconsolable, the parent will be expected to leave class and attend to the child.
- Please refrain from bringing your child to our child-care room if he/she is ill or has presented symptoms of being ill within the prior 24-hour period. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to a child who appears to be ill.
- Parents must remain on the premises while children are in the childcare area.
- Children may stay in the childcare area for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- BMAA is not responsible for any items lost or stolen.
During Non-Staffed Hours
***If you allow your child to utilize the child-care room while no babysitter is present you are assuming all responsibility for that child and any damages to property or persons that may result.
We want your child to have a safe and happy time at BMAA. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!