The UFC’s March return to New Jersey is complete, as the organization on Tuesday announced the final two fights for the night’s card.
The final two bouts announced were both previously reported, as Mike Pyle meets Ricardo Almeida and Dan Miller meets Nick Catone. The card takes place on March 19 from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
The event, headlined by a Light Heavyweight Champinship bout between Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Rashad Evans, is the UFC’s first trip to New Jersey since March of last year, when UFC 111 emanated from the Prudential Center.
The night’s full 12-fight card is below:
Main Pay-Per-View Card
* Mauricio “Shogun” Rua vs. Rashad Evans (Light Heavyweight Championship)
* Urijah Faber vs. Eddie Wineland
* Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorus
* Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Nate Marquardt
* Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic vs. Brendan Schaub
* Luiz Cane vs. Karlos Vemola
* Edson Barboza vs. Anthony Njokuani
* Ricardo Almeida vs. Mike Pyle
* Kurt Pellegrino vs. Gleison Tibau
* Joseph Benavidez vs. Ian Loveland
* Raphael Assuncao vs. Manny Gamburyan
* Nick Catone vs. Dan Miller
What a great card I can’t wait for this one.