Baltimore Martial Arts has been serving the Baltimore community since 1995 and has taught thousands of children and adults martial arts in Baltimore, Maryland.
Baltimore Martial Arts is located in Catonsville Maryland about 1 1/2 miles west on Baltimore National Pike (Route 40). We are conveniently located to serve Baltimore’s surrounding communities which include Catonsville, Ellicott City, Columbia, Arbutus, Elkridge, Woodlawn, Owings Mills, Reisterstown and Randalstown. We have more martial arts in Baltimore and more classes than any other martial arts facility in Maryland.
Baltimore Martial Arts was founded in 1995 and resided inside the Baltimore Judo Club which was originally located in Baltimore City but was eventually relocated to Winters Lane and Frederick Road in downtown Catonsville. Martial arts in Baltimore were non-existent until the Baltimore Judo Club was founded by Sense John Anderson in 1950. The Baltimore Judo Club is the oldest Japanese and Karate dojo on the East Coast. The Baltimore Judo Club is Internationally renowned as one of the most prestigious Judo and martial arts facilities in the country and having the best martial arts in Baltimore.
Baltimore Martial Arts has martial arts programs which currently include Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Karate, Kung Fu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu BJJ, Tae Kwon Do, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Aikido and a multitude of fitness classes.
Martial Arts in Baltimore
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Muay Thai
- Kung Fu
- Pencak Silat Mande Muda
- Tae Kwon Do
Kids Martial Arts in Baltimore
Baltimore Martial Arts has numerous children’s martial arts in Baltimore. We have children’s Tae kwon Do TKD, children’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu BJJ and children’s Judo. All of our youth martial arts programs develop character and build self esteem. Your child will improve his or her self confidence, self discipline, self respect and will learn how to better respect their parents and their teachers. Martial Arts has been proven to help children achieve better grades in school and to help children fight back against big bullies. Childhood bullying has become a major problem in our society. It is more important than ever to arm our children with the self defense tools and self-confidence that they need.
Martial Arts in Baltimore
These are some of the benefits of our martial arts in Baltimore:
- No experience is necessary and beginners can start at any time.
- Free classes unconditionally until you are satisfied!
- Study a classical martial art like Karate or a modern style like MMA.
- Combine martial arts classes and/or fitness classes together!
- Lose weight and get healthy while having fun!
- Train in a professional, clean, and non-arrogant atmosphere!
- Progress in rank, work towards earning a black belt or just train recreationally.
- Learn from professional and experienced fighters and competitors without having to compete!
- You can get more information and begin your FREE trial classes just by providing your name and email in the opt-in box at the top right of this page